Thursday, May 22, 2008
American Idol
I love American Idol. Its such an awesome show, despite what some people think. I was a huge fan of this season and was so excited last night to see David Cook win! As I am a Utahn, (more in actuality than perspective), I loved Archuleta just like everybody else. The kid's got pipes and was awesome to listen to...BUT, Tuesday night (the throwdown) Cookies rendition of 'The World I know' by Collective Soul took my breath away and made me fall completely in love with the ex-bartender so-to-be Mr. Kendall Smith, (who will also be joining the church shortly because he's so pure in heart. We'll meet, fall in love, go to the Temple...and the rest is history!). The man is incredible! He sings with so much heart and sincerity, it brought tears to my eyes. I'm not the type of person to fall for celebrities or really anybody for that matter, but I think I've found someone I could truly be happy with! Now I just have to find a way to meet him??? American Idol tryouts-here I come! (Maybe we can sing a duet!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Kens, you make me laugh... definitely the personality shows in your writing. I was happy either way, but found myself a bigger Archuleta fan. But, I love your eternal plan with David Cook. Haha.
uhh, how come you never told me about this little number?????
I'm crazy about him! I totally downloaded the 'music video' of him singing that song. I get chills everytime I hear it. Seriously, I gotta meet this guy. Angela Goodson-Price said she went to high school with him...I wonder.
oh no! I always thought better of you. =) Okay, so I think Cook is good too, but when it comes to pure singing talent, there is no contest between him and Archuleta! Just an opinion (trying to be more like Simon here.) And girl, you still do got it! I told you the other day, but I feel so lame now after watching you kick butt in those sets at practice! Motivate me??
And yes, I am blog stalking you. Mind if I link to yours from my blog? See you this week! Oh, and btw, you are absolutely gorgeous in that picture you put up!
Post a Comment