Well, summer has finally come. Or so we thought. School wrapped up on May 30 and in my great anticipation for 90+ degree weather, I failed to recognize the ominous thunderheads rolling in to destroy my first week of summer. It has seriously rained almost everyday since the 30th. For cryin' in the night, people! It's supposed to be warm! I guess all I can do is wait for the sunshine and bask in its greatness as soon as it decides to show up. (At least I already have a killer tan! Yeah for 14 years of swimming!)
My baby sister also graduated from AFHS this week making the Smith family 4 for 4 on getting HS diplomas. As she was on Senior Council like Carly and I were, she had the wonderous opportunity to speak at graduation. She thanked the teachers and I cried like I was at a wedding/funeral/U of U football game in the last two years...She did so good. Its so weird, I think the majority of adults in this country still feel like they're 18 years old. I do. High school will forever be one of my favorite memories, but honestly I'm really glad that it's over.
1 comment:
Yeah, I heard about the crappy weather.. that blows. And amen to the high school thing, I miss it, but then again, I don't miss a damn thing about it.
Post a Comment