Well, it's happened. School's back and I'm again back in my dungeon-like classroom at American Fork Junior High. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I love teaching and spending time with my students, but why oh why can't I have a classroom with a window and possibly better temperature control? It's FREEZING in here and there's nothing I can do about it. So I'm stuck wearing my thickest winter coat in the middle of August. Fabulous.
3 comments:
What room are you in? And what are you teaching?
So will it be hot enough for flip flops and shorts in there in the winter??? :-)
your long lost Georgia cousin,
Becky
Abbie~I'm in Rm 233 at the junior high, I think it was an old storage room or something and I teach Guided Studies.
Becky~Ha, I wish. I think they crank up the AC even more in the winter. My marshmallow coat barely keeps me from hypothermia, I'm serious! I need to add your blog, but its blocked or something...LET ME IN!!! :)
Post a Comment