Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is My ADD Showing?


I teach school. Well, I don't actually teach school. I am actually a glorified baby-sitter for a bunch of unmotivated, (yet wonderful, don't get me wrong) 8th and 9th graders in a study hall class. Most of my day is spent online checking and rechecking emails, looking up recipes for desserts, and occasionally helping the students when they acknowledge that I'm alive and need help with an assignment. It's a good thing AFJH gave me this computer, or I would probably make my kids do jumping jacks with me or something physical and/or stimulating on my behalf, negating the whole purpose of Guided Study. Today, though, I rediscovered the fabulous Apple program, Photo Booth. Here is a sampling of my work.
















I can now entertain myself for hours without being too much of a distraction to my students! (As long as they don't look toward the back of the classroom and see Ms. Smith making weird faces at her computer).

4 comments:

Worthen World said...

I wish I could look that adorable with the morphed pics. You are so much fun,I wish we lived closer.

Becky said...

TOTALLY hilarious!! I was just playing with MY photo booth too. I haven't figured out how to Morph stuff though!

Someday, little lady - I need to sway email addresses with you so I can "talk" to you!

Write me at my "junk email address" - rybec@juno.com
and then I will send you my "real" email.

Whitney said...

Kendall, you are the coolest! and i totally know how you feel about the freezing high school classrooms!!!

Nikki said...

It has been way too long since I've seen you! I hope things are going well for ya...Junior high kids are interesting. I subbed for 5 months and I hated it! Probably because I was pregnant and the kids were bratty to me! Hope all is going well for ya!!