Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Disney Alter-Egos



I copied this from Abbie Swenson, who I think got it from Marianne Loose. I thought it was a cute idea and I haven't seen any Disney movies for a while, so I thought this would be fun. Here's the 'assignment':

You've been hit with pixie dust so put in your faith and trust and identify yourself! What Disney characters do you identify with? List 5 and include the 'whys.'

1) Princess Aurora/Briar Rose

I LOVE Sleeping Beauty! It's been my favorite Disney movie since I was probably 5. I remember fighting with Carly all the time about who sang like her and who looked the most like her. I always won! I had long blond hair and the same (almost) wicked awesome bangs she has! Aurora is tall, outdoorsy, loves animals and looks amazing in a formal gown. We're pretty much the same person! She and I both love singing, taking care of our friends/family, and think Prince Phillip is a BABE!

2) Kronk from Emperors New Groove
Kronk is so funny and I don't think he means to be. I think we're similar in that we both say A LOT of things that we ourselves understand, but others don't get at
all. We both love to cook, we're both loyal to our friends and we love animals. I don't have my own theme song like Kronk does, but I'll work on it!





3) Ariel from the Little Mermaid

I think I am a lot like Ariel. We're both swimmers (ha.) and we both know that there is more to life than what is just in front of our eyes. I'm very adventurous and often get 'the grass is greener' syndrome, like Ariel. I know a lot of people and have a lot of friends, but only a couple really close friends truly know me. We both like the beach, cute princes, dogs, and cooshy beds!

4) Tinkerbell from Peter Pan

A lot of people would say Carly looks more like a Tinkerbell, but I think I have her personality. Although she's a loyal companion and gets to wear a sexy dress, she is MOODY! I hate to admit it, but I really am, too. If I don't like you, you're going to know it. If I'm not happy about something, you'll know and a lot of the time, the littlest things will tick me off. Trust me it's something that I'm working on changing! She has good qualities, though. Her pixie dust allows people to fly and I like to think that my coaching and teaching allow kids to fly in their own ways. She and I are both very stubborn, which CAN be a good thing. And we both like green and hanging around boys.

5) Mrs. Incredible/Elastigirl/Helen Paar
She is the woman I want to be. She's a kickbutt super hero, a great mom, a loving wife and a good friend. We both like being in control, love kids, cleaning, organization and adventure. I love that she's married to Mr. Incredible, he's the type of guy I want to marry. I love that when she's young, she's a total feminist and then how the tables turn once she has a family. I think we would get along really well if she was a real person.


So there are my Disney alter-egos. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Yay! I love your alter-egos. Its a super fun blog, isn't it? Oh, and as to your question about my blog, I just made the heading on my computer. In a photo-editing program. Love ya babe!