Monday, November 10, 2008

Communication

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY! I thought I could live without it, but apparently I depend on my computer for a lot. I've been down in Temecula for a week with minimal internet access and no reception on my cell phone. The team I work for made me the tech person and so they bought me a brand-new computer. LOVE IT!!! I'm so happy to be connected to my family and friends again! Write me anytime! I'm here!

5 comments:

Worthen World said...

Sounds like you have a pretty great place if we could all fit in your closet!! I would love to come visit you. We usually go to Cali every Spring Break so we will have to go to San Diego,

Abbie said...

Yea! I love you Kendall!

Amy Maire Hanson said...

Hey Ken!! How are things going? I have been meaning to call you, but things have been really crazy since you left!! Anyways, I hope things are going great! Call when you get a chance and I will try and call you soon! Love ya sis!! :)

Becky said...

Glad you are all settled! Hope you love your place and all is well. I still need your email address!!!!
Ours is blakes in ga at cox dot net. (No spaces).
Love,
Becky

Monica said...

Hey Kendall! Just noticed your link on Carly's blog so I thought I'd say hi. I think I'm a bit jealous of you having your dream job :) I definitely agree that having the internet and a phone to use to communicate is a must, especially when living far away from family. Have fun in Temecula! Gavin served with an Elder Clawson from there...so random!