Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Moving and such as...
So here I am in the computer room at Tuscany Ridge Apartments, bored beyond relief. I moved out to California by myself and am now wishing I had a companion of some sort for company. I've been attending group fitness classes at the Golds Gym out here, which has helped a little along with my job, but then there are 17 hours left in my day that I am by myself. I can't decide if I feel sorry for myself, (I haven't cried at all), or if its just the transition period. I need to get involved in my ward, but all the activities are at night while I'm working. I think with more time things with get better, I'm sure they will. Maybe I'll get a puppy or a boyfriend (ha.) Candice should be here this weekend and I'm going to make every attempt to see her, because I think I might go nuts if I don't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kendall, it's AJ. I found you through Kate's blog. Congratulations on the new job. I just started coaching a precompetive team at the YMCA in Philly. I have decided I love it. So that's awesome you have a job you love. Good luck with it!
http://mr-neighbor-rogers-hood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment