8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. The Barefoot Contessa
3. America's Next Top
4. House
5. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
6. Sportscenter
7. Iron Chef America
8. Mythbusters
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Started my job as a TMEC swim coach
2. Made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
3. Went running and to PiYo at Golds Gym
4. Went to lunch with Coach Bryan at Tacos Tiajuana. (Wow.)
5. Explored Temecula
6. Went Tanning and got burned.
7. Realized that my "skipping winter" plan went down the toilet. Its cold here!
8. Looked for a puppy at Petco
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Home
2. Yapona
3. Cafe Rio
4. Mi Ranchito
5. Olive Garden
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Nicoitalia
8. Sette Bello
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Going home for Thanksgiving
2. Getting cable
3. My first paycheck out here
4. Getting married
5. Getting internet
6. Finding a pool out here and going swimming
7. Watching Candice swim
8. Church
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. The Gospel
4. Swimming
5. Education
6. Being outside
7. Reading/Learning
8. Working out
8 people I tag:
1. Margo
2. Harv
3. Amie
4. Jobi
5, 6, 7, 8- anyone who wants to!
2 comments:
you tagged moi? I feel so priveliged. I was wondering when you were making the big move. Moving sucks. It sucks no matter where you are, but for sure having a good ward make s a HUGE difference. Things will look up. Go get a guide book for the area and start exploring, that helped me while in Las Vegas aka hell.
Good luck and congrats on the job!
Thanks, Harvey-kins. It's been getting better. I miss you, though. Come across the country and go surfing with me!
Post a Comment