Friday, December 19, 2008

A Few Randoms

I am - awesome!
I think - my Nike sweatshirt is the most comfortable piece of clothing I've ever had.
I want -to be a successful swim coach.
I have - an amazing dog named Oakley.
I wish - I was married to my best friend.
I hate - that I don't get cell phone service at my apartment.
I miss - Utah. Mostly friends and family, but the mountains and even the cold (just a little).
I fear - I'll sleep late for work or spinning :).
I feel - really happy for some reason.
I hear - 20 kids saying "What's the warm-up, Coach Ken?"
I smell - my Anthropologie Volcano candle with whiffs of my smelly socks and my smelly dog.
I search - for good recipes and anything about swimming.
I wonder -when I'm going to fit in here in California.
I regret - bringing up stupid points just to tick people off.
I love - that I get paid for doing something that doesn't feel like a job to me. (Most of the time).
I care - about my family and friends. I want them to be happy and make good decisions.
I always - do something active. Everyday. I am not a good sitter.
I am not - good at getting things done right away. They always get done, but on MY schedule.
I believe - that there's good in everybody.
I dance - with my dog. I hold his paws and we dance to whatever music is on at the time.
I sing - Everyday. I love singing!
I don't always -respect authority. I probably should learn to do that, but I don't get intimidated by people.
I write - workouts, everyday. I love it!
I win -money? That would be nice.
I lose - My keys all the time. I need a hook right by the door. I'd still lose them.
I never - miss a chance to laugh.
I listen - to instrumentals to keep my sanity.
I can usually be found - Walking around in SoCal or at the pool.
I'm scared -I won't find a good LDS guy to date down here.
I read - anything I can get my hands on. I have 4 or 5 books I'm reading right now and I know I'll find a new one tomorrow.
I'm happy about - seeing my family and friends whenever I can!

1 comment:

Candice said...

ken! i love reading your blog! it really makes me so happy! i hope all this awesome stuff comes true for you! you deserve it! love!