Monday, March 30, 2009

Duuuuuuuuuude!

So, like, I totally went to Disneyland last Saturday with mi Madre, ya know and we totally went and saw a show at like California Adventure which was entitled something like Interactive Crush Time er somethin' and I totally got to talk to my buddy, Crush. Ya know the totally tubular Sea Turtle from the totally-rockin movie, Finding Nemo? 'Cha. So, like the show was totally bomb and it, like totally made me realize that I talk like a surfer and/or like Valley girl, like ALL the time! Dude, it was so gnar. Anyways...I like spent the rest of the weekend totally wishin' I was whalin' all over the ocean catchin' some sweet waves instead of stuck in bogus Temecula, which is LAME and totally inland, so I was like, crap, what can I do about this sitch? And then I was like, DUDE, you live like 40 minutes away from the Pacific, babe. Get in your vehicle and DRIVE out there, duh. So, ya know. I didn't, but I had a totally wicked time enjoying the idea that I could be there in such a short time, but I decided it would be fairly righteous to spend Sunday at church, ya know? So, I went and fetchin' loved it! So awesome, Dude. I love California. It's, like, made me totally smarter and more "in-tune" with my inner dudette. Peace, love, and happiness, dude. It's all good.

3 comments:

Annette said...

That was fun to read. Enjoy the beach! I wish I could be there with you!

Jaclyn said...

That was fun to read! I'm like totally gonna start talking like that now! Peace!

Candice said...

yo sista, that was like flippin stellar! i have the surf lingo same. it's like our chi is in way psychadelic sync or something. well girl, you tight! keep tearin up the waves in cali! peace and loves!