Yesterday I went with my sister, Carly, almost brother-in-law, Logan and the rest of my singles ward to Deer Creek for a day of frolicking in the lake. We were thinking the day was going to be kinda short and only spend about 3 hours out, but it ended up becoming an entire day event and we ended up pulling the boat out around 9. Six amazing hours in the beautiful Provo Canyon. I was loving it. I wakeboarded and did better than I've done in forever, so I was happy and we also got some awesome pictures of friends giving wakboarding a try. I loved when I got to drive Car and Log together behind the boat. They even kissed while they were riding together! I was lovin it! All in all, a great day. I'm sore and exhausted, but happy making memories!!!


1 comment:
Deer Creek is awesome! It's been years since I've really enjoyed it. What great fun! Also...Carly is almost engaged! Cute boy :) Tell her congrats for me when it happens :)
Post a Comment