
I love the Temple! I have a goal to do a session at every one in Utah by the end of the year. I got to go to the Provo Temple today with my cousin, Dennis, who's leaving on a mission in September. It was so good to see my family together and realize that we get to be together forever because of the amazing blessings given to us by our Heavenly Father through Temple ordinances. I'm so grateful for the peace, the spirit and the blessings of the Temple in my life. It is truly the House of God.
2 comments:
That is so awesome Dennis is leaving so soon, the last time I saw him was when he was about 14! Congradulations by the way! The temple will bring more peace in your life than at least I ever imagined. Good Luck on your goal that will be so much fun!
Such a great goal, Kendall!! I wish I could do it with you--- take advantage while you can, because you never know where life will take you. Our temple just closed for the next 18 months, and it makes me said. It was already 2 hours away - now we have to drive 8 hours if we want to go. :-(
Miss you and your family!!
Post a Comment