Have you heard that song by Avril? I think its called Mobile. It seems like everything around me is changing right now, but I'm not. My best friend just moved to Omaha, my sister's getting married, everyone's starting school, and I feel kinda stuck. I think I'm just getting antzy that nothing's really happening in my life right now. I'm starting school (both teaching and attending), but I'm kinda feeling like "been there, done that". I HATE staying in one place for too long, but I'm broke and I need to work instead of trapsing around the country looking for the next adventure. I miss California, I miss swimming at Utah and travelling all over the place, I miss my friends that are peacing out and leaving me alone and I'm pissed that I'm poor. Ugh. Any hot, single, LDS millionaires out there? I'm available and I'm ready to hit the road!Monday, August 17, 2009
Everything's Changing...
Have you heard that song by Avril? I think its called Mobile. It seems like everything around me is changing right now, but I'm not. My best friend just moved to Omaha, my sister's getting married, everyone's starting school, and I feel kinda stuck. I think I'm just getting antzy that nothing's really happening in my life right now. I'm starting school (both teaching and attending), but I'm kinda feeling like "been there, done that". I HATE staying in one place for too long, but I'm broke and I need to work instead of trapsing around the country looking for the next adventure. I miss California, I miss swimming at Utah and travelling all over the place, I miss my friends that are peacing out and leaving me alone and I'm pissed that I'm poor. Ugh. Any hot, single, LDS millionaires out there? I'm available and I'm ready to hit the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel...I really miss swimming at the U and I've only been done for a couple months. Alot has happened in the last year and I don't really talk to many people from the U team anymore. I really just hang out with my friends from high school. Don't get me wrong I LOVE them but it also makes me feel like I haven't changed or done anything since then for some reason.
Don't worry, things will turn around and sometimes you just have to go with it for awhile and things will get better. :) Are you living in Salt Lake now?
You've already done the drastic move. I have money, but in the form of debts towards paying for school. But by the time we're both thirty, I should be set. But that's effing five years away. But if you're ever looking for something new, you're always welcome to come see me in Omaha. I miss you so much and think of you and your family everyday.
Post a Comment