Wow. I had some sort of psychosis this morning and decided to get up at 4:50 am and go to HAST's morning workout. The method behind my madness? I'm sick of taking two showers a day. I shower in the morning before school then after I run or swim. It's drying my skin and hair out in the dry Utah weather and I hate having to get ready twice a day. So it seemed like a good idea. Workout itself was awesome. I really don't feel too bad in the water. AFTER practice, though, is a totally different matter. I am so TIRED!!! My eyes can hardly stay open and I still have pretty much a full day dealing with Junior High Schoolers. Sweet. Remind me how I did this for 15+ years???
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
SWAMMER
Wow. I had some sort of psychosis this morning and decided to get up at 4:50 am and go to HAST's morning workout. The method behind my madness? I'm sick of taking two showers a day. I shower in the morning before school then after I run or swim. It's drying my skin and hair out in the dry Utah weather and I hate having to get ready twice a day. So it seemed like a good idea. Workout itself was awesome. I really don't feel too bad in the water. AFTER practice, though, is a totally different matter. I am so TIRED!!! My eyes can hardly stay open and I still have pretty much a full day dealing with Junior High Schoolers. Sweet. Remind me how I did this for 15+ years???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i might start going. i feel the same way. but... 25 second graders might kill me if i do that. we'll see.
Don't kid yourselves Smith Girls, we all know you LOVE to sleep in...why get up now when you don't HAVE to be there! hahaha I am just kiddin' you gals. We should all make it an early morning reunion!
It's been years since I've been to a HAST workout. Last time I went I thought the same thing....we were crazy! Now the question is...how did you do? :)
I haven't lost a ton of endurance, but just a lot of speed. I can still whoop up on SOME of the younger kids and hang with them on most sets, so that helps my ego! Ash~We totally should have a morning reunion! I'd love it! AND just as a side note, I repented of my evil ways in college and didn't miss one practice, EVER. Just so's ya know. :)
Post a Comment