I thought I'd give all y'all a quick update on life and stuff. The wedding is scheduled for March 20th in the Manti Temple. We have some other factors that might interfere with the scheduling, but for now that's the date! I'm so excited to marry Gregor! I love that guy!
School has started again and I'm back at AFJH teaching Guided Studies. I was being looked at for a full-time Health and PE position, but was not eligible for it because my mom works at the Junior High, too. I was disappointed, but my administrators are dead-set on helping me get a full-time gig by next year, so hopefully that works out soon. For now I'm loving my students and helping them get better grades. Motivating 12 to 15 year-olds is definitely a challenge, but they keep me on my toes and I enjoy what I do!
The running world has taken a hit because of swine flu and some injuries, which totally SUCKS! I'm going crazy dropping my mileage so freakin' low, but swimming a few times a week has helped. I'm thinking of paying my USA Swimming fee and competing this summer a little. I dunno, we'll see. Definitely going to get back on my marathon training program as soon as my hip feels better, I can't wait!!!
Wedding plans are starting to move. I'm buying my dress today and figuring out details of pictures, bridesmaids dresses, cakes, food, reception, etc. All sorts of good fun. I could seriously just get married and peace out with my honey and call it good, but I don't think the mom's would be okay with that. :) Oh, well.
I'm actually kind of liking winter this year. I know, weird huh? I've been snowboarding, sledding, snowshoeing and played outside a ton and I love it! Saturday was AWESOME! I went with Gregor, my sibs and some friends up to Logan and Carly's family's cabin at Sundance. I love that place! It's beautiful and big and warm and fun! We went snowshoeing around Sundance as a group. So fun and hilarious, too! Emily Morrison, a family friend, who's like 5 foot nothin' kept eating it hard core as we were hiking down. I could not stop laughing and fell a few times myself because of it! So funny! We ended up spending the night up there and woke up to a beautiful view of Provo Canyon. Man, we live in a gorgeous place! I love Utah!
Well, blogging world, life is good. And p.s. I got my In 'N Out on Saturday, too! Holy crap, it's amazing!
2 comments:
So where are you getting married at? You never mentioned.
Also, you should try 5 Guys. Oh man, can we say heaven on earth. Lived in Vegas and ate In 'N Out a bunch, and Five Guys has definitely stolen my heart.
Hurray for wedding plans!
We're getting married in the Manti Temple on the 20th. Not looking forward to the drive, but the pictures are going to ROCK! :)
Post a Comment