Thursday, March 4, 2010

Moving


I have a definite love/hate relationship with moving. Over the years I've acquired tons and tons of crap and moving it is NOT fun. Yesterday we moved into our new condo. It's so beautiful and fun and perfect for us, but sheesh! There's always a fair amount of stress that goes into packing up all your belongings and moving them to a new place. Most of my stuff from my apartment in Temecula has been in storage since moving back to Utah, so we had to get all of that out and moved into our new place. I'm really grateful though to have furniture and pictures and things to fill a home. Our house is going to be so cute and cozy, I'm so grateful that we have it. Gregor is so awesome, he worked his butt off yesterday to get things going. Thanks to everyone who helped, especially Shammah for feeding the masses after we got everything inside. It was DELICIOUS!!! And if ya'll want to give some more service, come help me unpack at your leisure! :)

No comments: