Friday, May 7, 2010

This is for Zach

Haha! Zach this post is totally for you. Last night in class I successfully used the movie Mean Girls in context. I swear this is probably the iconic movie of our friendship, so I was stoked to use it in a public setting. We were talking about Affirmative Action in class and how it has almost caused reverse discrimination in America. The first thoughts that popped in my head were these from Mean Girls:

Karen Smith (talking to Cady Harren): "...If you're from Africa, why are you white?"
Gretchen Wieners: "Oh my gosh, Karen! You can't just go around asking people why they're white!!!"

I shared my thoughts and my professor actually used it to carry on the discussion. Major points to Betch and Deck! I WILL be watching that movie sometime this weekend just to reminisce! Love ya, Zaaaaaa!

4 comments:

Logan and Carly said...

And on Wednesdays we wear Pink!

Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall said...

That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I have ever seen!

Zach said...

She bought army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops. Bahahahahahahaha. Love this Kens! I'm so amazing! Oh, and so are you.