Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4 MONTHS!

Today is our 4 Month Anniversary! And in recognition of this wonderful day, I am going to blog about this past weekend! YEA!!!
Last weekend we decided to take a couple days off work and away from our norms and chillax. We went down to Yuba lake with Car and Logan Peterson and my brother, Collin, for a weekend of camping, dutch-ovening, boating, wakeboarding, water skiing, and SUNSHINE! It was fabulous! We spent all day on the lake, and then Gregor and I spent the night on a blow-up mattress in the truckbed on our two-man -5 degree sleeping bag in the desert. Needless to say, I didn't sleep AT ALL that night! But, the stars were incredible and sleeping outside with my Sweetie was a fun experience. Dutch oven ribs and coca-cola brownies aren't too shabby either!
After our little camping/boating excursion, we headed home, cleaned up and headed up to Park City for Ben Fold and the Utah Symphony. HOLY CRAP! He is freakin' amazing! It was such a great end to a great weekend. Ben's encore piece was "The Luckiest" which was one of our wedding songs, so we were pretty excited about seeing him!
Happy quarter of year, Baby! I love you and thanks for going on this adventure with me!

No comments: