Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Updates and Schtuff...

Thanks, all y'all for the kind comments about being prego.  I'm really excited to have a baby around, it'll definitely be a cool and very humbling experience.  I'm really just praying that the nausea takes a hike soon, it's been interfering with work and school and life...I HATE IT! 
Well, since the last post, Gregor and I have celebrate our 6 month anniversary!  I am so amazed that I have this man in my life.  He is the gravy on my mashed potatoes (which is what we had for dinner that night.  Cravings for KFC anyone?)  I love him more than anything, seriously.  How did I get so lucky?  For our anniversary, we went for a little 4-mile run together.  I was SO excited that he went running with me.  Being a swimmer, running really isn't his cup of tea, but he totally rocked it and we had a really good time exploring AF together.  Then, like I said, we hit up KFC for some mashed potatoes and gravy.  I should have just bought a huge thing of that, its all I really ate.  Then we headed to Orem to look at a new computer.  Our Dell is slowly, but surely eating trash, so we decided on a little Macbook Pro.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  Mac's totally win in my book, I hate PC's with a passion. 
Finally, I have to admit my passion for Smallville.  Who knew this amazing television show would hook me so thoroughly?  Gregor loves it, too.  We just finished Season 4.  I love it.  That Clark Kent gets me every time.  Until next time!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I LIVED on mashed potatoes and gravy when I was pregnant. Congratulations by the way! That is so exciting. And running 4 miles while being pregnant? Props to you because I'm pretty sure I didn't get off the couch for 9 months after that stick turned pink:)

Colby & Amanda said...

:) yeah!!! I am so happy for you! you are gonna be a great mom!! KFC potatoes were a craving of mine as well! Prego women could prob keep them in buisness! ha ha