A few things about Kaya over the past month:
1) This girl is a TALKER! She loves to "sing" ahhhh's at us all the time and just beams when we sing or talk back to her!
2) She is a FLIRT! I coach Lone Peak swim team and she loves it when the guys on the team hold her. She smiles at them and puts her hands up to her face like she's shy or something. Cracks me up!
3) Kaya loves her brother! I really thought Aus would be really competitive with her since he is with his cousin, Tate. But he's really protective of her and she responds to him really well. I hope their relationship stays close and happy!!!
4) We've had a few little adventures during Kaya's fourth month, mostly just going to Airborne (our favorite trampoline place). She loves watching her brother bounce all over the place and the general chaos going on. She's very alert and wants to see what's going on in the world.
5) She's been to the doctor a lot this past month...I'm seriously so sick of sickness! At least all the nurses at Alpine Peds love her!
![]() |
| Our first time at Airborne. Austin's new favorite place! |
| My Princess! 4 Months Old! |
Austin has had a pretty exciting month, too!
1) He's starting to potty train a little more seriously. I'm not going to push anything (just not wanting the fight right now with a small infant), but going on the potty has been in progress for a little while now, and we're going to go buy underwear here soon!
2) He LOVES Airborne. Cannot get enough.
3) Aus has been playing with friends as much as possible with being sick this month. At least most of his buddies have colds, too, so sharing germs hasn't been totally horrible!
4) Austin has been really helpful with cleaning up his own messes and helping me clean up the house. He loves to vacuum and sweep the most!
5) He's my little singer! He's always coming up with silly little songs and makes me smile all the time with them. He's also got a great imagination and is constantly coming up with scenarios for his cars and toys.
6) He's constantly surprising me with his knowledge! He can almost spell his name, counts to twenty, knows how to work pretty much any electronic device in the house, and loves building things. He's my little genius!
7) Like I mentioned earlier, he takes his role as a big brother seriously. He really loves Kaya and is always loving her up, asking if she's okay and wanting to entertain her. It's awesome!
Gregor and I have been doing really well, too! We've been setting some goals for our finances this year and have hopes to get into our own home. Gregor's been interviewed for a new position at work and we find out tomorrow if he gets it! Ugh! I've been anxious for him for a couple weeks now and need the answer so I can finally go to sleep at night! We'll see! It would mean a lot of financial blessings for us, so hopefully!
Gregor's still doing a lot of crossfit and I'm back to running lots and lots. I've gotten my mileage back up again to 15 miles for my long runs and about 4-5 for my shorts, so hopefully I can do some races this spring and summer. I'm gearing up for my Dirty Thirty run on my 30th birthday in June. Ugh. 30. When did I get old?!
We celebrated Gregor's 30th in style on New Year's Eve by going shooting and eating dinner at Rodizio's. So much good food, it's probably good we only go about once a year. I need that long to digest! My handsome hubby had a great day and just gets more awesome with every year of his life! LOVE HIM!!!
Well, I think I'm pretty caught up. Life is good for us! We're still getting over some yucky sickness, but for the most part we're healthy, happy, and loving being together!
![]() |
| Bouncin' with my baby! |
![]() |
| Kaya and Daddy! |
| Kaya with her friend, Megan, at a swim meet in Kearns. |
| Beauty. Perfection. Love. |
![]() |
| Sometimes I actually get ready! It's not THAT rare, but definitely picture worthy! |
![]() |
| Last night at Airborne with the Lattin's |
![]() |
| Gregor went skiing yesterday and Austin got to help! |
![]() |
| I think he's a little crooked! |
| Dry Creek Trailhead. I needed a break, so we took a drive! |
| More Dry Creek. So calm and peaceful. And both kids were sleeping!!! |
![]() |
| Kinda blurry, but this kid is ALL smiles at Airborne! Sheer Joy! |








No comments:
Post a Comment