Wednesday, October 15, 2008

California

It's official! I'm MOVING!!! I got a job in Temecula, California working as a head swim coach for TMEC Aquatic Club. I'm so excited to move to a new place, use my degree and actually make pretty good money with it! I love coaching more than anything and I can't believe that I finally have the opportunity to actually do something with it! I'm also really excited for my new apartment, which is too expensive, but AWESOME and the chance to meet a lot of new people. Maybe my husbands out there?! Sheesh, I hope so!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Ah, Kendall I'm so excited for you!!!! Good luck, I'll miss you loads though!

Jobi Niu said...

Kendall!!! AWESOME! How exciting! You'll do so great! Enoch has SO much family that lives in Hemet, CA, right by Temecula. We go out there a ton, I'll for sure have to come visit you next time I come out.. There is some good lookin poly boys out there.. if ya know what I'm sayin! :)

Worthen World said...

I want pics of your new place!!! You are gonna have such a great time out there. I cant wait to go see ya! I hope you are gonna be in AZ for Thanksgiving with us!!!

Kate said...

Congrats on the new job. Cali will be fun, and warm, wonderfully expensive, but you'll make a butt load.
We're moving to DC after law school. who isn't up for an adventure right now, eh?

Tiona said...

That's awesome Kendall! I bet you are way excited! I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I'm excited for you...you'll be awesome!

Becky said...

Way to go Kendall!! Good luck out there in California!! Love ya girl!
Your Cuz