There is this woman in my Masters program who is a total WITCH! During this entire 4-week long class, she has done nothing but be condescending to everyone in the class, including the teacher; caused several arguments; pretty much YELLS her comments in class; is a total and complete know-it-all jerk; and last night, she chose to open her BIG FAT mouth and say this about my clothing, (and I quote),
"Someday, Kendall, you're going to have to grow up and wear adult clothing."
Pretty sure I was wearing khaki shorts, a white v-neck shirt and a gray jacket. Pretty common clothing for the majority of people on the planet. But, me being the youngest in the class, get the wonderful opportunity to be condescended upon by this horrible, unfeeling, pushy, idiotic woman who has NO business entering the world of education. At least I know that her students are going to hate her guts.
2 comments:
Boo! I'm sorry Ken. Masters, like a degree? Or the swim program? Love you dear!
Oh my gosh, if I were there I would have said some VERY choice words. Would you expect anything less of me? I know...
Post a Comment