He is a doll! Dogs are the best companions. I don't know what we would do without them.
So cute!!! Tom and I want a dog so bad . . .I'm jealous! And the camera-- i'm drooling over it . . .
p.s. you should read the book marley and me. Your cute dog reminded me of it- i think you would like it!
love the dog, if only having a dog on the 26th floor was plausible, thus I have a cat. But only a 1.5 years until I'll have a yard with a dog in it.
He is soo cute! I want to come see you spring break. We usually head to Cali so we will have to stop and see ya and oakley. Cute name BTW!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is a doll! Dogs are the best companions. I don't know what we would do without them.
So cute!!! Tom and I want a dog so bad . . .I'm jealous! And the camera-- i'm drooling over it . . .
p.s. you should read the book marley and me. Your cute dog reminded me of it- i think you would like it!
love the dog, if only having a dog on the 26th floor was plausible, thus I have a cat. But only a 1.5 years until I'll have a yard with a dog in it.
He is soo cute! I want to come see you spring break. We usually head to Cali so we will have to stop and see ya and oakley. Cute name BTW!!!
Post a Comment