Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello BlogWorld! I know it's been a while, so I thought I'd catch up a little. I'm still down in SoCal loving the fact that I'm in one of the only places in the country that's warm right now. I am loving my job and my puppy and my ward. Things have been pretty good. I am really missing my family in Utah and all my best friends there, too. I'm so grateful to have the gospel though. Having a ward family down here has really blessed my life. I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and am so glad to know that I belong to the true church here on this earth. I'm loving that I am getting the chance to start over in a new place, it's been such a learning experience and I know I'm being tested beyond anything I've ever known, but I know its so worth it! I want everyone to know how much I love you and miss you!!!
~Ken

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Miss you too Ken! I'm glad you're safe and having fun. Love ya!!!

Becky said...

What a learning experience for you to be out there living on your own. You will do great - I know it!