
So today I had to leave Oakley, (who is a cocker spaniel/german shepherd mix, I know weird, huh?), inside my apartment because the dork figured out a way to get out from my porch area...dummy...So anyways, I decided to let him stay inside today while I was gone. This has been a problem in the past because he tends to get scared and chew up expensive things like computer power cables and leather boots, but I did it anyway. My mom told me to try leaving the TV on while I was gone so it sounds like there's someone here and he doesn't get scared. I turned the TV to PBS and left for my spinning class. When I got home, however, Oakley had successfully found every stuffed animal I own along with every one of his toys and pulled them into the living room. Surrounded by his "friends", I found Oakley sitting contentedly (sp?) on my lovesac enjoying Barney the Dinosaur singing a song about Beethoven. Not only was my mother's plan absolutely GENIUS, but my dog will also be performing Beethoven's 9th Symphony at the next Temecula City Orchestra Concert. We are all very excited...
4 comments:
so funny! This dog is the funniest thing! I am glad he had his friends around him
haha That is hilarious! What a cute dog!
Ha! He just wanted company huh? How cute!
That is just plain old awesome! I want to meet this smart little Oakey!!
Post a Comment