What does it mean to be an adult? I've been thinking about this lately and I've come to the conclusion that being and/or acting like an adult means that you can never have fun again...Let me know what you think.
Nah. I think it just means you have to pay more for your fun - toys from Happy Meals don't entertain you anymore. But life is still to be lived like a child!!
Kendall, I have two kids and still dont feel like an adult! :) I dont know if I ever will. I think children enjoy life more than adults do anyways, so why not try and stay young and youthful as long as you can?!
When do you become an adult?? :0) Ryan and I were laughing last night . . . we still feel 20 and like we're playing house sometimes. Our 14th wedding anniversary is next week! You can ABSOLUTELY have fun as an adult - you just have to take the responsibility stuff that comes with it.
An adult huh? I guess adults are just supposed to have a different kind of fun, more reserved and boring. That's why I have Cambrie. I can look like a doof with the cover of being a mom.
5 comments:
Nah. I think it just means you have to pay more for your fun - toys from Happy Meals don't entertain you anymore. But life is still to be lived like a child!!
Kendall, I have two kids and still dont feel like an adult! :) I dont know if I ever will. I think children enjoy life more than adults do anyways, so why not try and stay young and youthful as long as you can?!
When do you become an adult?? :0) Ryan and I were laughing last night . . . we still feel 20 and like we're playing house sometimes. Our 14th wedding anniversary is next week! You can ABSOLUTELY have fun as an adult - you just have to take the responsibility stuff that comes with it.
I dunno. I AM an adult and I have fun. I just see so many unhappy adults and hardly any unhappy kids...just thinking. :)
An adult huh? I guess adults are just supposed to have a different kind of fun, more reserved and boring. That's why I have Cambrie. I can look like a doof with the cover of being a mom.
Post a Comment