Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Music

I am a music junkie. I listen to every genre out there and my iTunes is pretty legit. I thought I'd compile a list of the top 10 albums I'm listening to right now...Here ya are!!!

1) Snow Patrol - Eyes Open. You're All I have and Chasing Cars are my favorites right now. SO AMAZING!
2) Taylor Swift - Fearless. You Belong With Me. 'Nuff said.
3) Love Happens Soundtrack. This album is an awesome mix of goodness.
4) Muse - The Resistance. Uprising and United State of Eurasia. USoE reminds me of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.
5) Coldplay - X&Y. I love Coldplay, they have this U2-ey sound but their own style. Fix You. Simply wonderful.
6) Evanescence - Fallen. This is an older album, but I've recently rediscovered its awesomeness.
7) Twilight and New Moon Soundtracks. Holy cow, I'm not the biggest fan of the books or the movies, but dang Gina! Stephanie Meyer can pick some good music. Highlights - Muse, Linkin Park, Paramore, Lykke Li, etc. Fabulous!
8) James Taylor - New Moon Shine. Another old album. JT is da man! Shed a Little Light and The Water is Wide. Beautiful music and powerful lyrics.
9) Kanye West - Late Registration. Even though he's kind of a tool, this album is pretty sweet. Get the edited version and you're smooth sailing. Gold Digger...she ain't messin' with no broke, broke.
10) Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself & Eclipse. This woman is incredible. Her trans-like music is fun and interesting and totally gorgeous. Both of these albums are chill and have a retro feel to them.

I love getting new songs and hearing about new artists! Anyone with any suggestions, let me know, I'm totally down!

No comments: