Monday, November 16, 2009

I AM, I AM!

I did a version of this post about a year ago and thought it would be interesting to see how much I've changed in the last year. I am, I am!

I am - Kendall. Who else would I be?
I think - about Gregor all the time.
I want - to be done with my Masters and have a better-paying teaching job.
I have - the greatest family ever!
I wish - that I could go to Europe tomorrow.
I hate - when my ADHD 7th graders don't take their Riddlin.
I miss - California. Not my job, but a lot of the people there. And the beach. Oh, i miss the beach.
I fear - drowning. Seriously, for a swimmer, that would be the worst way to die.
I feel - super excited and happy about the future!
I hear - My students daily anecdotes on junior high life.
I smell - Sensual Amber lotion on my hands.
I search - for cookie recipes and ideas for Christmas presents.
I wonder - when everything's gonna go down...
I regret - swearing in front of my siblings. I'm working on that.
I love - Gregor. My family. My friends. My job. My religion. Myself.
I care - about my students. I want them to understand the importance of education. A lot of them just don't get it. It drives me CRAZY!!!
I always - workout. I have to. I need the endorphins mega bad.
I am not - apathetic.
I believe - people can change. Especially myself.
I dance - with my siblings in my parents kitchen. We turn on the radio and go crazy!
I sing - all the time. That's another thing I love about my family. Last night we sang "Baby" for the millionth time and I still love it.
I don't always - get things done on time. I do my best, but I'm a procrastinator big time.
I write - lists. I have a to do list everyday and I make lists for events and ideas, etc.
I win - Nothing, really. I don't think I'm very lucky like that.
I lose - My drivers license annually. It's getting old, but for some reason, it just disappears.
I never - allow myself to be negative for more than an hour. Hopefully I'll someday get that down to never allowing myself to be negative period.
I listen - to pretty much any music I can get my hands on.
I can usually be found - at American Fork Junior or up in the mountains somewhere.
I'm scared - I won't reach my potential.
I read - everything! I love to read and always have 4-5 books I'm working on at a time.
I'm happy about - being in love with the man of my dreams!

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

FUN IDEA! I didn't know you work in American Fork, that's awesome!