Friday, December 4, 2009

10 Things I've Learned or Remembered in the Last 24 Hours

I'm going to copy Zach because I'm too tired to think on my own today.

1. Staying up til 3 am talking to your sister is wonderful, but tomorrow morning still comes early.
2. Purchasing online is not always the safest method of shopping.
3. I am a SWAMMER!
4. Stressing about things you have no control over just makes you more stressed.
5. El Pollo Loco is a very tasty and fairly healthy fast food alternative. Pollo Ceasar. Nice.
6. I have not dated the greatest boys in the past. Good thing I'm dating the best one now!
7. Oakley is a great foot warmer when he's asleep. He just lays on my feet with that little hot, furry body. We're both warm and comfortable. What a great pair we are!
8. The Eric Snider's rejected screenplays of Twilight and New Moon are super funny! Read them!
9. Even when you're wearing sweatpants, a fleece pullover and an arctic-rated coat, flip flops will NOT keep your feet warm in 12 degree weather.
10. DC in the bottle and a chocolate chip cookie can make anything better. :)




No comments: