
It's a Wonderful Life has always been my favorite Christmas movie. The story of George Bailey makes me cry every time. I walk away from that movie feeling grateful for my life and the blessings I have. Last night I was reminded a little about how wonderful my life really is.
-I have the most WONDERFUL man in the whole world! Gregor is so thoughtful, caring, loving, and fun! He pushes me to be better and makes me feel like a princess!
-My family is the greatest group of people I have ever known! I love that I can spend time with any of them and know it's going to be fun and meaningful. My mother's mantra will forever reflect the way we feel about each other, "We're gonna stay together, and we're gonna have FUN!"
-Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! It makes me so happy to see families and friends coming together, people caring about others, and above all, remembering the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so lucky to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. The knowledge of the Gospel has saved my life in so many ways and I'm forever grateful for it!
I'm so glad to know that my life is worth while. Watching Wonderful Life always reminds me that I do make a difference. That my job, my talents, my personality, and my spirit are things that benefit those who know me and even some who don't! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Kendall- Love your blog. I love Its A Wonderful Life too...I just posted a couple of days ago about it on my blog. Hope you have a good Holiday Season.
Post a Comment