Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Graduation!

Gregor graduated on Friday. Technically he was already done having finished up his classes in December, but he walked with the Political Science Department on Friday and I couldn't be prouder! The college of family and life sciences (I think that's what his college is called, Go BYU for having weird names for the Poli Sci dept.) is HUGE! We were there for over 3 hours waiting for him to walk across the stage and pick up his "diploma" (the real one already came in the mail, but for the sake of the situation, I was so excited!). I was glad that my mom and siblings could come. In typical Smith family fashion, we entertained ourselves very well by people watching and making fun of the speakers. So mature. Kyle and I got to go down to the floor to take some pictures as Gregor walked across the stage and I was glad to get a kiss from my favorite graduate. Congratulations, honey! You're awesome! Now on to the future!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Congratulations Gregor. Brian graduates this next Saturday so I know how exciting it is to have them all done with school! Oh and congrats on the wedding. I am so happy for you two!