Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One Month

Today is officially our one month anniversary! It's kinda dumb to celebrate such a small margin of Eternity, but I want to. :) So here are 31 things I love about my husband, Gregor.
1) He loves my cooking
2) He does the dishes all the time
3) He always has to be holding my hand, touching my leg, hugging me. I love it!
4) He works so hard and is concerned about being a good provider.
5) He honors his Priesthood
6) Gregor loves to read and reads anything!
7) Nothing grosses him out
8) He's willing to try new things
9) We can walk around Cabela's or Sportman's holding hands and he teaches me about knives and guns
10) He puts up with my Diet Coke habit
11) Best. Kisser. Ever. Have you seen his lips???!!!
12) I love swimming with him. We'll go to swim practices or just go workout together. Awesome!
13) He is an AMAZING swimmer! Olympic trials, baby!
14) Gregor loves to serve in any capacity. I love hearing his goals about helping people
15) He's travelled all over the world and wants to take me everywhere he goes from now on
16) Speaks 3 languages, graduated from BYU, knows tons about EVERYTHING, and always has a good story
17) Gregor loves being in the mountains, or on the beach, anywhere outdoors. ME TOO!
18) He laughs with me about all the stupid stuff I do
19) He understands how much I hate carrying a purse, so he carries all my stuff in his pockets
20) He listens to me
21) Family is number one to him, he'd do anything for them
22) He makes me feel safe
23) His body temperature is approximately 100.3 degrees. No more cold hands and feet!
24) The way he says "I love you" in his deep voice
25) I love watching him play with my cousin/niece, Kenzie. He's gonna be a great dad
26) He'll watch a good chick flick with me. I got him to watch the new 'Pride and Prejudice'. He liked it!
27) Gregor loves music and supports my musical family
28) He and Oakley get along perfectly!
29) We can just go drive around and he's perfectly content.
30) He wants to be successful in everything he does, including loving me
31) I love him more than anything! He's my best friend FOREVER!

Its been a beautiful 31 days being married, Honey! I love you with all my heart. Here's to a gazillion more!!!

2 comments:

Leilani W. said...

Kendall I love your pictures!! Sorry I couldn't make it but I"m glad you two are happy!! Congrats:)

Suzanne said...

Yes, you two ARE adorable. I like your list, you two sounds so perfect for eachother!!!