I guess it's about time to blog about our wedding! Yea! Well, I started the day at 6 am, got showered and was in the hair/makeup chair by 6:30. Katelyn, my little beautician sister, did my hair and makeup for the big day. She is AWESOME! Thank you forever! I loved it! Gregor picked me up at 9:15 to head up to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I was so nervous, but so excited and did I mention nervous?! We were both really happy and excited to be going to get sealed forever! The night before the Greiners hosted a beautiful wedding dinner at Rodizio's where Gregor had given me a gorgeous ruby and pearl necklace. I gave him a two-man sleeping bag for a wedding gift. (Hey, all the guys I talked to said it was a great idea!). Anyways. The dinner was wonderful and we had our family and friends there. Perfect. Now back to the wedding day. So we got to the Temple and went in for all the hoopla. The sealing was beautiful, my grandfather, Jack Vogl, sealed us as we were surrounded by our family and friends. I think pretty much everyone cried at least a little, the Spirit in the room was incredible! I'm so happy to be Kendall Marie Greiner now! Gregor is so amazing and I'm so grateful that we could be sealed for Time and All Eternity in the House of the Lord. It's the ONLY place to be married!
After the sealing, we took about a MILLION pictures (Thanks, Erik) and then left to go home and chill for a couple hours before the reception. My parents put on a Smith-family luncheon for all the friends and family around and I think Gregor and I both can tell you that it was much appreciated! We were STARVING after not really eating anything in the morning due to all the butterflys in our stomachs. We even got a nap in, can you believe it?! Great day!
The reception started at 6pm that night and let me tell you, it was so so so beautiful in the chapel! We had a family friend, the amazing Debbie, who also decorated Car's wedding, come and do up the cultural hall in Red, Black and Cream everything! We had tons of pictures on display, a gorgeous wedding cake, and roses everywhere! I was so pleased with how everything turned out! Such a perfect day! We got to see a bunch of old friends, family, and wardies, I was lovin' it! We left at 8pm to head to Salt Lake to the Anniversary Inn where my parents had gifted us one of their themed rooms, but we were so hungry after the reception (yeah, tons of food, but like the bride and groom get to eat anything!) we went through the drive-thru in our wedding clothes! I think we threw off the people working there, but oh, well. That salad was AMAZING!
All in all, the best day of my entire life! I'm so grateful to be married to the man of my dreams! He's truly my best friend and I love him with my whole heart and soul. Thank you to everyone who came, helped, gave support, gave gifts, and love to us. We love you all!
Here are some pics! Enjoy!

At Rodizio's. I think everyone ate plenty. Thanks Ma & Papa!

The Official Walkout! Mr. & Mrs. Greiner!

So happy! The Temple let me borrow this awesome cape that matched my dress and the windy day perfectly.

The whole crew. I have a HUGE family!

The rings on the bouquet shot. A definite wedding must-have.

Ha! Dress-$250, Makeup-$25, Bouquet-$20. Being a Smith girl- PRICELESS!

Here's our Temple, baby! Oquirrh Mountain. Best place in the world!

These shoes literally MURDERED my feet. So as soon as I could I took them off and just chucked them across the pathway by the Temple. They landed this way and Erik thought adding the bouquet would be a nice touch. I love this picture!

MINE! He's such a babe, huh? Luckiest girl in the world!

We had the coolest cake! I thought it looked even better after we had to make some last-minute modifications! Gregor totally nailed my nose with the frosting, and wouldn't let me get to him until I pouted a little. Then I smeared it on his nose!

Getting jazzed up to throw the bouquet. My mom made me throw it 3 times, because the first two tries weren't good enough!

I love my expression here. Oh, boy! He's touching my leg!!!

This is the classic "What the HECK did you do to my car???" face. Gregor had a much better reaction than I did. So patient!
The Honeymoon pictures from Hawaii are coming! Next post, baby! Love ya'll!!!
7 comments:
Fun fun pictures Kendall!!! You look so beautiful! I love the Oquirrh mountain temple... I work there. I love those sealing rooms.. they are so beautiful. That is too funny you went through the drive thru. The night I got married we had to leave the reception center early to come back and stay the night, but didn't want people to know we were staying there. We were super hungry too... so we went to Wingers and ate dinner! HAHAHA Our waitress was so cute she gave us free Asphalt pie! haha I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see your Hawaii pictures!
YOu look STUNNING Kendall! SO gorgeous. I loved this post. What a fun/exhausting day. You guys are so cute together. CONGRATS! CAn't wait to see the Honeymoon pics in Hawaii???? LUCKY!! I'm so happy for you.
Kendall I am SO happy for you! You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day! Im so glad it was a perfect day for you!!
The wedding looks like it was wonderful, and you look beautiful! Congratulations Kendall!
YOu do look gorgeous! I wish I could've seen you and your hubby! You look like a fabulous couple. SOOOO happy for you! Congrats girly!
Gorgeous Kendall! I wish I could have seen it all it person! Best of luck to the both of you!
You look gorgeous and so happy. Congrats!
Post a Comment