I also have a lot of love for Kathy, Gregor's mom. Thank you, Ma, for raising the greatest man in the whole world! He is the love of my life! Thank you for your love and for accepting me so readily into the Greiner clan. You are a beautiful, strong and very capable woman. I love you!
Aren't they beautiful? These two gorgeous gals are my Moms! Kathy and Shauna.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy Mothers Day!
I have the best Mom in the world! She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. Its been such a fun journey growing and learning from her over the years. She has always been there even when I've been a turd and a huge pain in the butt. Thank you, Mom! Not only are you one of the most accomplished musicians I know, you are changing lives on a daily basis for the better. Your students adore you, I was glad I got to see that this weekend. Thank you for teaching me to be a good person, to live life to the fullest and to love without hesitation. Thanks for giving me 5 amazing siblings and helping us to realize how important we are to each other. Thank you for teaching me the Gospel of Jesus Christ and giving me the stepping stones to develop my own testimony. Thank you for loving me, taking care of me, and feeding me and my husband on more than one occasion. Thank you for loving Dad and showing me what it takes to make a marriage successful. You are my Hero/Role Model/Example/Best Friend. I love you forever! Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw....love this! SO great that you have such a good relationship with your mom. Aren't they the GREATEST?!
Post a Comment