Have I mentioned I hate Thursdays? Oh, yeah. I did a post on it last week. Ugh. I hate that I don't get to see my husband from 7:40 am til 10:30 pm, or even be home at all for that matter. I go to work, go run, today I have to go pick up uniforms for my guards, and then go to school early to knock out our final group presentation and then present it in 4-hours worth of class. AHHHHHHH! I WANT TO GO BACK TO KAUAI RIGHT NOW!!!

I guess I'd take any vacation...I'm just super burned out of EVERYTHING! K, I'm being super negative...Here are 3 positives for today...
1) Tomorrow's Friday. (Always a good thing)
2) I have an interview for a big girl teaching job tomorrow. Yea!
3) After tonight, I'm taking a whole MONTH off of school. Bigger Yea!
2 more weeks of teaching, last night of school for a while and tomorrow's date night! SWEET!
1 comment:
I totally understand. Going to class after teaching all day is killer!!! It's okay. 2 weeks 'till summer!! Woot!
Post a Comment