Today is my little sister Kate's 22nd birthday. In honor of this amazing lady, I thought I'd tell you 10 things I love about my little Katie Rae.
1) She is freakin' GORGEOUS! She's got these kitty-cat eyes that can floor just about anybody and a killer smile to match. AND she's single! CRAZY!
2) Kate is an observer. She is so great to go to when you're not understanding a situation, cause she's watched everything and can give you an outsiders opinion. She saved my relationship with my boyfriend (now husband) on several occasions. Thanks!
3) She is the hardest worker I know, besides my mom. I guess her observation power reflects what she learned growing up.
4) She's an amazing listener. I can't tell you how many times I've vented to Kate about EVERYTHING!
5) She's a girly-girl. Kate always has cute clothes, awesome make-up, and she's a whiz with a curling iron. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding. Yeah, she's awesome.
6) Kate is CHILL. She's fun to hang out with and is cool to try pretty much anything whether its sports, movies, dances, shopping, anything. So fun!
7) She's a night owl. Kate and I have stayed up til 4 am on MANY occasions. Just talking.
8) She's truly one of my very best friends. I'm so grateful that my siblings are my favorite people to be around. A lot of people don't have that. Kate makes it easy.
9) Kate is a GENIUS. She's struggled with school, but she's one of the most well-read people I have ever known. She's always reading something new and interesting.
10) Katelyn Rae Smith is just an all-around AMAZING sister. She'd give you the shirt off her back (or the lipgloss from her purse) at the slightest inference. She's generous and wonderful and the best 3rd girl in the Smith family EVER!
Happy Birthday, Kitty! I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
Yay! I love Kate. And I really miss seeing her.
Post a Comment