Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Boys

I haven't been very good at blogging lately, but I wanted to write a quick note about my sweet boys.  I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful family!  I'm completely outnumbered, but I really don't mind!  Gregor is the best husband I could ask for.  He is such a wonderful provider.  He works so hard to take care of Austin and I.  His job at Bluehost has been a huge blessing to us, and he's proven in only two years how valuable he is as an employee.  We seen promotions and raises and so many, many blessings since he's been there.  I truly feel like Heavenly Father has guided us so lovingly in these past two years.  Gregor is my best friend.  I love that I can just look at him and we start smiling about something silly, or we know exactly what each other is thinking.  He really loves me!  I've sometimes had a hard time accepting that he does, I don't know why?  He's so handsome, smart, funny, strong, and just an all-around wonderful guy.  Its hard to believe I've got it so good!  He's a great dad to Austin, he teaches him so much.  I'm amazed by his patience with me and our son.  I'm sure we both drive him pretty crazy sometimes, but he's always kind and patient.  I sure love my man!
Austin is such a treasure.  Its awesome to me that I am the mother to such a beautiful, strong, independent, loving boy.  I can't believe how much he's grown over the past year, it blows me away.  He learns something new everyday.  Lately, it's been how to open random things, turn on lights and lamps, walk down stairs, and make sounds for different animals and things.  He's so smart, so curious!  It's gotten him into trouble a few times, but he learns pretty quickly.  He's got a great laugh, and a huge, crooked smile!  He's a BEAUTIFUL boy, like baby model beautiful.  Curly blond hair, huge blue eyes, a strong, yet chubby little body, cute little nose, just a cutie!  I watch him sleep at night and just think how lucky I am to have this little boy in my life.  He teaches me so much.  Being a mother has been the hardest, yet most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life.  I'm so grateful for that!
Playing in the fountains at City Creek

Me, My Sweetie,  and CarLog at Avengers!!!

Enjoying a Hagen-Daas Bar a little too much!

My handsome boy in his birthday outfit from Great Grandma and Papa Smith
It's neat to me that I can call these two my family.  The transition from being the daughter/sister to being the wife/mother hasn't been easy, but it's been so worth it and I'm grateful that I have my little family to make it such a wonderful ride!  I love you Gregor and Austin!!!  Love, Kendall/Mom

No comments: