Thursday, October 1, 2009

Car's Bridals

Carly and Logan had their wedding pics taken a couple days ago as well as Car's bridals. They are such beautiful people and FREAK! These are amazing pics! Enjoy!
There are more pictures of them at www.tiltphotography.com/blog. Congratulations you two! I love you both!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ohhhhh those are so pretty!!! I saw her wedding announcement too at my parents house... was it the same photographer? They are both so photogenic... how fun!!! I made Monica promise not to have kids before me since she got married before me.. HAHA.. it worked. Oh, and someone told me that back in the old days if your younger sister got married before you.. they used to make you dance in the pig trough!! WHAT THE? Yeah... glad we don't still do that now. HAHAHA

Kendall said...

Haha! I'm so not even interested in getting married now. Maybe I should be? I'm stoked for Car, though. I'll pass on the pig trough, though. GROSS!

Annette said...

Holy cow! Those pictures are killer! I wish I could get married again just to do the fun picture thing. Tell Carly she looks beautiful!

Jobi Niu said...

SHe is STUNNING!!! They are SOOO CUTE TOGETHER.