A lot has happened from 10/10/09 to 11/10/09, so even though I don't have a camera, I've got a few pics from friends and family from this crazy month!

The bridemaids and the Groom at C&L Peterson's wedding. We are HOT!

The whole fam-damily. Its crazy we added one more kid! Ha!

Me playing Kirst Farrell's guitar in October. Such a nice instrument!

This is my sweetie and me after stake conference, we had to take a picture for his mom.

Phone pictures aren't the best, but Gregor's cute so it doesn't matter.

A sunset over the city. Pretty cool.

Back to the wedding. My grandma ALWAYS pats us on the butt. I love that even a wedding doesn't change that!

I don't really know what's going on here, but this is a great example of how we siblings are with each other all the time.

Kate is SO PRETTY! I've got a gorgeous family.

The sibs minus Carly at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I love these people, they are amazing!
3 comments:
What BEAUTIFUL pics. How fun! You and your sweetie look SO cute together. :) You look so happy!
Those pictures are so fun! I can't believe that everyone is growing up so much!
Kendall you look GORGEOUS in all those pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment