Friday, November 20, 2009

Riddle


In hopes to get more people to leave me comments, I'm posting a riddle today. Whoever gets it right first, wins! I don't know what you'll win though, really. Maybe a sense of accomplishment, or a million bucks. I don't know. If you want to try, leave a COMMENT!!!

Recently, Snow White's 7 Dwarves met up with 3 of their friends to go see the movie, Bambi. What order did they stand in line if:

Grumpy was in front of Dopey. Stumpy was behind Sneezy and Doc. Doc was in front of Droopy and Happy. Sleepy was behind Stumpy, Smelly, and Happy. Happy was in front of Sleepy, Smelly, and Bashful. Bashful was behind Smelly, Droopy and Sleepy. Sneezy was in front of Dopey. Smelly was in front of Grumpy, Stumpy and Sneezy. Dopey was in front of Droopy. Sleepy was in front of Grumpy and Bashful. Dopey was behind Sneezy, Doc and Sleepy. Stumpy was in front of Dopey. Smelly was behind Doc.

GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I think I got it!
Doc
Happy
Smelly
Sneeze
Stumpy
Sleepy
Grumpy
Dopey
Droopy
Bashful...?

Becky said...

Are you kidding? I am looking at blogs right now because I don't have the brain power to do anything else.... otherwise I would be studying! :0) Just wanted to leave you a comment since I love coming to the blog. I enjoyed getting to "chat" with you over email this week.

Christmas cards will be coming soon......

Love ya!

Matt and Amie said...

Well it looks like your friend got it right...thats the order we got too. Matt just spent about 15 minutes figuring it out. He even made little name cards! :) Thanks for the fun challenge!

freddyfly said...

I don't think there is an answer!

"Sleepy was behind...Happy. Happy was in front of Sleepy."

Therefore impossible.

There is my answer. :) It sounds like you are doing well!

freddyfly said...

UUmm...wow. I am not thinking apparently. Maybe because I haven't done anything all day? Hehe well now everyone can laugh at my comment...

Kendall said...

Haha, Fred, you are hilarious! Thanks for trying!