I think most people know my sister, Candice. She is INCREDIBLE! Not only is she one of my favorite people in the whole world, but she's a KICK BUTT swimmer (backstroker) for Brigham Young University. She's only a sophomore, but she's a team leader and has won almost every backstroke and medley relay event she has been in throughout high school AND college! Candice is headed off to the Mountain West Conference Championships this week and is in the top 3 in all of her events! For those of you who don't know much about swimming, that placing is AWESOME! She's shooting for NCAA's this year both individually and in her relays. If she makes it to NC's, she'll miss the wedding, but ya know what?! GO FOR IT! If I would have made NC's during my career, I'd have missed my OWN wedding for it. Seriously, that's how big this meet is. It's faster than the Olympics a lot of the time. So anyways...Candice~Good Luck, Sista. You are a STAR! Knock 'em dead! And, even though I truly am a Ute at heart, GO COUGARS!!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
DICE!
I think most people know my sister, Candice. She is INCREDIBLE! Not only is she one of my favorite people in the whole world, but she's a KICK BUTT swimmer (backstroker) for Brigham Young University. She's only a sophomore, but she's a team leader and has won almost every backstroke and medley relay event she has been in throughout high school AND college! Candice is headed off to the Mountain West Conference Championships this week and is in the top 3 in all of her events! For those of you who don't know much about swimming, that placing is AWESOME! She's shooting for NCAA's this year both individually and in her relays. If she makes it to NC's, she'll miss the wedding, but ya know what?! GO FOR IT! If I would have made NC's during my career, I'd have missed my OWN wedding for it. Seriously, that's how big this meet is. It's faster than the Olympics a lot of the time. So anyways...Candice~Good Luck, Sista. You are a STAR! Knock 'em dead! And, even though I truly am a Ute at heart, GO COUGARS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! Good job Candace!
Post a Comment