Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SUNDANCE!

No school Mondays = Awesome day for Kendall! Carly and I spent our teachers day off on the slopes at Sundance. What an amazing day! Carly's becoming quite the skier now that swimming's over and she's married a ski instructor. I try really hard to snowboard, am totally NOT good, but I can get myself down the mountain. It was just such a wonderful day and I was so stoked I got to spend it with Car. I've missed her a lot since she got married in October last year, we've been inseparable since she was born...I've been going through some serious withdrawals! She is my best friend and spending the day laughing at my crappy boarding, then watching her take out a kid on one of our runs, to taking on the back mountain...what a great day! We also got to chill with Logan a little bit, too. The three of us had a little lunch and a quick run before he had to back to teaching. Thanks to my awesome sibs for a great President's Day!

1 comment:

Logan and Carly said...

Any time sista!!!! I LOVE going with you. Let's go every day like Logan!!! haha... Love ya!