Friday, February 12, 2010

Kendall's ABC's

I haven't done a tag post in a while, so here goes...

A - Attached or Single: Attached almost. I'm engaged, so that counts as attached?
B - Best Friends: Gregor, Megs, Sibs, Zach...
C - Cake or Pie: Hmmm, pie.
D - Day of choice: Saturday or Mondays with no school...3 day weekends ROCK!
E - Essential Item: Water bottle ooooor a Diet Coke. They're nutritionally equal, right? Haha.
F - Favorite Color: Crimson RED!!! (Go UTES!)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears. I really like stale cinnamon bears. YUM!
H - Hometown: AF, UT.
I - Indulgence(s): Dark chocolate ANYTHING. And Diet Coke.
J - January or July: July. Given.
K - Kids: You mean besides the 4 I have staying up in Murray? Oh. No. Okay. :)
L - Life is incomplete without: FAMILY.
M - Marriage Date: March 20, 2010. It WILL be on this date!
N - Number of Siblings: 5. Carly, Katie, Candice, Kyle and Collin. I should add all the "adopted" sibs, too. BUT there's too many to count.
O - Oranges or Apples: Bolth. :)
P - Phobias or Fears: Dead fish. I know, its weird.
Q - Quotes: "We're gonna stay together, and we're gonna have FUN!" ~ My Mom.
R - Reason to smile: I'm in love with and about marry my best friend in the whole world! You'd be smiling, too!
S - Season: Summer/Fall. I love warm, sunny days, but when the leaves start to change and I get to wear my cute sweaters, I'm pretty happy, too!
T - Three goals for this year: 1) Get married, 2) Run a marathon, 3) Finish my Masters Degree.
U - Unknown fact about me: One of my ambitions is to be a bakery/cafe owner.
V - Very favorite store: The Buckle AND Borders.
W - Worst habit: Biting my fingernails. I can't stop!!!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Hmmmm, I loved getting Ultrasound on my elbow...its so warm and nice. X-rays usually mean I broke something.
Y - Your favorite food: Pizza. It's amazing.
Z - Zodiac: Gemini.

No comments: