AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. Feel better now. Sheesh! I love how great things happen and then all the stupid stuff comes up. We've changed temples to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple instead of Manti. It's closer and everyone that I want to have come can come if we get married there. Sure, great. No worries on that. Decorations- NOPE! Cancelled. UGH! Reception Friday? - Probably not, Saturday instead. Cake? Great question. I thought I was so planned, but apparently not. All the little things are falling through. At least we have a solid temple date. Oquirrh Mountain, March 20th baby!!!
2 comments:
ha ha! I remember all about that. Sorry, being engaged was the WORST for us :) Don't worry just means your doing a good thing. And in the end the details really don't matter! Hard to see it in the moment though. You should have Chelsey Black do your cake. Her blog is sweetandprettycakes.blogspot.com. Seriously fabulous. Hang in there!!!
I'm so sorry! Just remember, it won't even matter soon. Good luck!!
Post a Comment