I've come to the conclusion that the sole purpose of public school is not education. Instead it's spreading diseases to as many people in the community as possible. Dirty little kids. Ew.
I agree 100%... if I wasn't so against home schooling, I would do it. HAHA I hate germies. YUCKY! This time of year is the absolute WORST.
It was good to see you the other day at the wheat class haha... I was going to talk to you then got distracted or something?? I dont' even remember seeing you leave. Your engagements are beautiful!!!!
1 comment:
I agree 100%... if I wasn't so against home schooling, I would do it. HAHA I hate germies. YUCKY! This time of year is the absolute WORST.
It was good to see you the other day at the wheat class haha... I was going to talk to you then got distracted or something?? I dont' even remember seeing you leave. Your engagements are beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment