Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anniversary and Blog Challenge!

It feels like yesterday.
Today is our first Anniversary!!!  It's been such an amazing weekend!  We were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple yesterday and do a session in OUR temple.  It was such beautiful experience and I think I bawled the whole time!  (Being pregnant makes me super emotional, annoying.)  Remembering that beautiful day that I was able to be sealed to my Sweetheart for eternity was a little overwhelming.  I am so grateful for Gregor.  His love and his friendship mean the world to me.  He's going to be the greatest dad, he's already the greatest husband!  Here are some pictures from our wedding day and some from today, too.  Enjoy!
At Our Reception
Remember how the cake got smashed?  Yeah.  We pulled this little baby out of the freezer today.  Yum.

A little nervous at the prospect of eating this thing.
One of my favs.  My shoes were killing me and Gregor was so helpful carrying my dress!

Gregor was awesome and dug right in!  It actually tasted pretty good.

35 weeks.  I feel huge!  The hat was my anniversary gift from Gregor.  Cute, huh?

I got him a Jetboil.  I'm so excited to use this thing this summer!

Gregor said we had to blog about our fish.  We have two tanks.  These guys are our Neons.  They're crazy!

Mbuma Ciclids.  These are guys are punks, but we love them.  They all have interesting personalities.  I know, they're fish, but they are very unique.

So Day 19 was a photo of yourself.  I guess the prego pic counts for that, hopefully.  And today, Day 20 was something....I don't remember.  I'll let ya know!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah...you are definately NOT huge! You look awesome for 35 weeks! AND YOU KNOW IT! I can't wait to see your baby!