Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog Challenge!

I think this has been the trendy blogger thing lately, but I thought it could be fun to do this for the month of March.  I'm ten days late, so I'll try to get all caught up in one post!  Whew!  Here's a list of the first 10 ten days of the challenge!

Day 1:  A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
March 10, 2011.  Today, so far, hasn't been too shabby.  I'm currently subbing for Mr. Dean's German classes at AFJH.  The kids have been good and have worked hard, but I will admit that I am slightly bored.  Maybe that's why I'm blogging right now while they're finishing up a review assignment.  Thursdays are long days.  I teach all day, then I coach high jump and long jump for track, then I help teach 3 elementary strings classes before I go home and try to cook dinner and clean my house.  Oh, and spend some quality time with the hubs!

Day 2:  A photo of something you ate today.
I LOVE THESE!  I am the slowest mover in the morning, so a quick, tasty, and healthy bar is a great breakfast.  I always drink about 32 oz of water with one bar because they dry my mouth out a little, but they are really tasty and really filling.  Even for a 8 months pregnant lady!
Day 3:  Your idea of the Perfect Date
Pretty much anything with Gregor.  Our first date was actually pretty fun.  He picked me up for dinner at Zuppa's, where I think we were both just smiling stupidly the whole time.  After dinner we went to my brother's swim meet where everyone who knew either of us thought we were already seriously dating.  (I guess we seemed pretty comfortable with each other already).  Then we went for a drive up the canyon to Tibble Fork to talk and look at the stars.  It was kinda cold, so I tried to hold his hand, but he wussed out!  (I tease him about that all the time!).  Afterwards, he took me home and talked with me and my parents for a little while.  When we said goodnight, he asked me out for the next day...Sounds like a good date to me!

Day 4:  Your favorite photo of your Best Friend
This is my favorite picture of Gregor.  The summer before we got married, he went back to his roots for a law internship in Namibia.  He was born there and lived their for a few years when he was young.  This picture is him standing on the beach at Swakopmund (I think that's how you spell it).  We both love the water (SWIMMERS!), and this cloudy day at the beach along with my super hot husband is just about perfect!

Day 5:  A photo of yourself from high school.
Hmmmmmm....I don't have one on my compy right now.  I'll scan one sometime and post it...

Day 6:  Animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
OAKLEY!  He's my favorite animal! He's crazy and cute and the best dog I've ever known!

Day 7:  Your Dream Wedding.
My wedding was my dream wedding.  We had the best day.  I can't believe we've almost been married a year already!  Holy cow!  The only think I think I would change about our wedding day was the fact that my aunt smashed the top layer of our wedding cake by adding extra roses.  I ordered the amount of roses on top for a reason, but she thought it would look better with more.  Not paying attention to the weight, the cake fell apart.  I saw it, told someone to fix it and walked away.  Thank goodness for creative family members!  They doctored up the top layer and it looked even better than when we got it.  Good job, peeps!

Day 8:  Song to match your mood
I'm watching a video about the Autobahn, so something like Rhianna's "Shut Up and Drive".

Day 9:  Photo of your Last Purchase.
OH YEAH!

Day 10:  Photo of your Favorite Place.
I think I have a few favorite places, but the one I've been wanting to visit a lot lately is Kauai.  Gregor and I went there for our Honeymoon.  It was such a beautiful and chill place!  We hiked and swam and snorkeled, it was amazing!  I'd go back ANYTIME!

All caught up!  Tomorrow I'll show ya'll what's in my make-up bag!  THRILLING!


No comments: