Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Catch up Day! Blog Challenge

Day 12:  A photo of the town you live in.

Good Ol' American Fork.  Beautiful town, I pretty much grew up here.  This is a pic of AF Canyon.  One of my favorite places!

Day 13:  Your Favorite Musician and Why.
By far my favorite musician of all time is James Taylor.  My parents listened to him during all my years growing up and they fortunately passed on JT's greatness!  I can listen to him just about any time, anywhere.  Great, great, great musician!

Day 14:  TV Show You're Currently Addicted To.
BONES!  I love this show!  We don't have cable at our house, but we do have Netflix, so we have an HDMI cable hooked up to our awesome, new TV and we watch Bones to our hearts content!

Day 15:  Something You Don't Leave the House Without.

I've been rocking the Livestrong band for about 6 years now.  I always have it on, I don't even think about it anymore.  I love what it stands for and I love the reminder to Live Strong!  I've gotten into Tri's and running after I finished college swimming, so wearing this helps keep me motivated.

No comments: