Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HAPPY MOOB ANNIVERSARY!

Our Anniversary isn't actually until this Sunday, but we celebrated this past weekend by going to Moab.  I have to say that Moab is just about my favorite place in Utah and I've been wanting to take Gregor there for a LONG time because there are aspects of it that look like Namibia (where Gregor is from).  We were worried about the cost of the trip and initially weren't going to go, but then decided to throw caution to the wind and just do it.  I found a hotel for $67, and we were frugal in our eating out and adventures and got away with the whole trip for around $150 bucks!  It was so wonderful to get away from the stress of work and life for a bit.  I love my sweet husband so so so much!  He is my best friend in the whole world and we had such a fun weekend!  I LOVE YOU GREGOR!!
Gregor at Sandhill
Petroglyphs at the Trailhead of Delicate Arch
After playing around on Sandhill
Sandhill, didn't look as nice as it usually does, but still super fun!
Under the arch.  The color contrast is AWESOME!
Proof that I hiked Delicate Arch at 34 weeks pregnant!

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! What a fun little get-away!! You look SOOOOO GOOD Kendall. So pretty as always too.

Katie said...

Ummmmmmmmm you don't even look pregnant Kendall!!! hahah I would hike it too if I was as tiny as you! My belly is already as big as yours and I'm only 23 weeks! BOO! hahah you guys are cute... happy anniversary!

Suzanne said...

Happy LATE Anniversary! I can't believe what a trooper you are (as usual) and your little belly is the cutest!!!