Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30: A Photo of You Today and 3 Good Things That Happened During This Challenge

3/30/11
Last day of the Challenge!  I made it!  Today I am subbing in Mrs. Bates Biology class.  I HATED her class when I was in it.  Ugh, stupid class and she was NOT fun.  I probably shouldn't say this about a co-worker, but seriously.  Worst!  Hopefully it'll be better than it was when I was at AFJH.

Three good things that have happened during this challenge...

1)  I have an interview for a job for next year!  I'm not going to say when or where online, but I am really excited and its a good motivator for working out the mess-up I had with my endorsement at the USOE.
2)  When I started this challenge I had 56 days to go with the pregnancy, now I only have 26!
3)  We finished (almost) the Nursery!  It looks great and I'll post pics very soon.

I don't think this challenge has necessarily "blessed" my life in anyway, but it has been fun to revisit some things that make me, me.  And it's been nice to have some "homework", it's helped with some of the mundane days I've had.  If you need something to do, do the blog challenge during April!  You won't be disappointed.

No comments: